1. If you are prone to suffer anxiety or depression then please go to www.blackdoginstitute.org.au
You can receive expert advice about these conditions. The Black Dog Institute is a world leader in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of mood disorders such as depression and bipolar disorder. Certainly helps me in my job, Regards, S.H.
2. What is R U OK? Day. Go to www.RUokayday.com.au
R U Okay day, is a national day of action on the second Thursday of September (12 September 2013), dedicated to inspiring all people of all backgrounds to regularly ask each other ‘Are you ok?'
By raising awareness about the importance of connection and providing resources throughout the year, the R U OK? Foundation aims to prevent isolation by empowering people to support each other through life's ups and downs. Another great site, enjoy. S.H.
3. A great site to learn to do essays - www.austhink.com
"At Austhink we use our skills in training critical thinking skills and software developing to make our customers’ educational and business applications much more effective – and more fun."
• Rationale 2 helps students and educators at all levels improve logical thinking for better writing and presentation
• bCisive 2 helps professional influencers, facilitators and decision-makers to lead collaboration for faster results
• bCisive Online puts our style of visual thinking fully online, with shared real-time access for virtual meetings, Skype integration, and much more.
Based on internationally acknowledged cognitive science research, our software taps into human beings’ extraordinary visual and spatial intelligence to improve critical thinking, shared reasoning, and conflict resolution. Our products and methods help individuals and groups to analyze and solve complex and strategic problems.
4. What Are the 7 Most Powerful & Effective NLP Techniques on the Planet? Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP). Go to www.nlp.com
Overcome unwanted habits in minutes
• Feel any emotional state you want instantly and automatically
• Get into Rapport and create instant connection with anyone, anytime, anywhere
• Program your unconscious mind to instinctively have any empowering belief you want (ex: “They want to hire me.” or “I enjoy eating healthy.” – “I’m sure I can knock him out, S.H”)
• Apply advanced communication in sales that will get your clients curious, interested, and excited to buy from you.
This site certainly helped me, so try it, cheers. S.H.
5. A video converter site - www.any-video-converter.com
This site has a free video converter and a paid one with a larger range of features. I find the free one really good as you are able to view most media files and it also has one for Mac's.
6. Mas OYAMA's early trips to the USA.
This link is to one of The GREAT Sosai OYAMA/s first trips to the USA and how he was looked after whilst there. Jacques" Sandulescu was that person and he has written a book on his life including his escape from a Russian slave labour camp. A great read and inspiring when Jacques talks about Sosai OYAMA. http//donbas.com
7. A great discourse on Visualizing & Simulating from Shihan Don CORRIGAL of Canadian Kyokushin. Called, "The Power of the Imagination in Kyokushin Karate." It is an in depth article about how both affect a kyokushin practitioner. Excellent reading. http://oldweb.kyokushin.ca/shihanmessage.html